AMELIE OUTFIT: PSEUDO JACKSON DRESS AND BOW COLLAR BLOUSE
- Beautifully handmade outfit
- Velvet dress with a delicate row smocks
- Fastening in the back with two matching fabric covered buttons
- Fully lined enabling the dress to twirl
- Bow collar blouse
- Long sleeves with ruffles
- Delicate embroideries along the collar’s pussy bow and sleeve bracelet
The blouse and dress can be worn separately.
A baby version of this outfit with a Peter Pan collar blouse exists from size 6 months to 3 years: AMELIE-PSJAC-J61-FAB-CLAUD-MLV-D49
A little word from the designer:
"This collar is inspired by the Lavallière collar is named after the duchess of Lavallière, mistress of King Louis XIV who wore large pussy cat collar bows. It soon became highly fashionable at the French court and to this day is still associated with feminine elegance. "
Composition: 100% velvet (dress) , 100% cotton ( shirt )
Limited collection: To enable each and every little girl to have her almost unique dress, we make very limited editions. For more information or inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping in Europe - product available in our Parisian boutique L'Île aux Fées 66 rue Notre Dame des Champs 75006 Paris
Ref: AMELIE-PSJAC-J61-FAB-NŒUD-MLV-D49 H2