BAKING MELTING MOMENTS
'Whenever it is a special occasion, Cook always makes these delicious little cookies and she has kindly given me the recipe to share with you! Sometimes she lets me help her but I do get in a sticky mess...'
Burlington is delighted to share his melting moments recipe!
(You could print it and create a special recipe book)
Ingredients for a dozen biscuits
- 150 grams/5.3 oz self raising flour
- 110 grams/3.9 oz butter or hard margarine (like stork)
- 75 grams/ 2.6 oz caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk half teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 large baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 150° C/302 F
- Carefully measure out all the ingredients into a mixing bowl or food processor.
- Mix together to make a stiff paste using a food processor or you could use your hands. (This really makes my paws stick together!)
- Roll into small balls the size of a walnut and place on the baking tray leaving plenty of space between the cookies.
- Slightly flatten the top of each ball.
- Get a grown up to help you put the trays in the hot oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool on the tray for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
- If you want to make these even more special you could put a little piece of glace cherry on each one before baking. I do hope you enjoy them!
To receive all our content, we invite you to become part of the Charlotte and Burlington family. Click here to learn more and join us.
Laisser un commentaire