as opening our hearts."
It is time to start spreading Christmas joy! We have created fun Christmas templates to allow you and your Pen Pal to discover how each of you celebrates the holiday season.
This template is composed of :
- My Christmas portrait : The aim of the Christmas portrait is to describe your way of celebrating in a creative manner. It can be filled in with words or pictures. You can of course adapt and send pictures of your Christmas traditions too. Burlington made an example for you.
- My Christmas recipe : If you like cooking why not share your favourite Christmas recipe with your Pen Pal.
- My Christmas : Write or take pictures of your Christmas tree, decorations and share about your traditions.
- Christmas in my city/town/village : This template is best suited to older children or adults. Describe how your city/town/village celebrates the festive season. Through words and/or images help your Pen Pal travel with you.
- Reflecting on 2021: This template is best suited to older children or adults. It is an opportunity to look back on the year gone by.
- Christian Christmas : This template is intended for those celebrating Christmas as the birth of baby Jesus. Fill in with words/photos or drawings.
- My 2022 wishes : Share about your wish and dreams for the upcoming year. Fill in with words/photos or drawings. Burlington made an example for you.
To receive all our content, we invite you to become part of the Charlotte and Burlington family. Click here to learn more and join us.