as opening our hearts."
It is time to start spreading Christmas joy! We are renewing our Pen Pal adventure! Sign up to be put into contact with another family/child.
This year we have teamed up with a French bilingual school in Paris to create bonds worldwide.
WHO'S INVITED & HOW TO TAKE PART?
You are all invited, there is no age limit or boundary. If you think your child is too young to take part, you can sign up as a family. Adults are welcome too.
It's entirely free and the only requirement is respect and kindness. Once you engage in this adventure, we trust you to make contact with your pen pal and nurture a beautiful relationship.
All you need to do is fill in the Pen Pal form for us to make groups.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you have signed up, we will create meaningful pairs based on the information you have provided and your preferences.
You will then receive fun templates to use as guidelines or inspiration. You can fill in just a few pages, write your own letter or innovate entirely. You can decide to send them by email to your friend or use proper mail.
We have created fun Christmas templates to allow you and your Pen Pal to discover how each of you celebrates the holiday season.
A new one called "If I were Santa" will soon be published too!
This template is composed of :
- My Christmas portrait : The aim of the Christmas portrait is to describe your way of celebrating in a creative manner. It can be filled in with words or pictures. You can of course adapt and send pictures of your Christmas traditions too. Burlington made an example for you.
- My Christmas recipe : If you like cooking why not share your favourite Christmas recipe with your Pen Pal.
- My Christmas : Write or take pictures of your Christmas tree, decorations and share about your traditions.
- Christmas in my city/town/village : This template is best suited to older children or adults. Describe how your city/town/village celebrates the festive season. Through words and/or images help your Pen Pal travel with you.
- Reflecting on the year gone by : This template is best suited to older children or adults. It is an opportunity to look back on the year gone by.
- Christian Christmas : This template is intended for those celebrating Christmas as the birth of baby Jesus. Fill in with words/photos or drawings.
- My New Year wishes : Share about your wish and dreams for the upcoming year. Fill in with words/photos or drawings. Burlington made an example for you.
To receive all our content, we invite you to become part of the Charlotte and Burlington family. Click here to learn more and join us.