Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities and obligations that shall exist between you and L’Île aux Fées, SARL a registered company in France registration number 512 353 061 VAT number FR 08512353061, social capital of 10 000€
The Terms and Conditions below are intended to define the rules applicable in connection with the sale of branded products Charlotte Sy Dimby online. They exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders.
The Terms and Conditions applied are those in effect on the Website at the time of placing the order by the Customer; provided that any order for a product offered on the Website constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of placing the order.
By visiting charlottesydimby.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Terms and Conditions page.
The company L’île aux Fées’s activity is the sale of baby and of girl’s high quality clothing. The products are sold online and in our Parisian boutique. We are specialized in smocked and embroidered children’s dresses.
https://www.charlottesydimby.com was therefore created on behalf of the company L’île aux Fées a French company headquartered at 66 rue notre Dame des Champs 65006 Paris.
- L’île aux Fées offers products for sale on its e-commerce website https://www.charlottesydimby.com. These services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers".
- A consumer can be defined as " any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, any person of legal age, non-retailer, having the legal capacity to contract". If you are not a "Consumer", please do not buy any products on our website.
- L’île aux Fées reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the business policy.
- Products offered for sale are those listed on the Website the day of their consultation by the Customer; it being understood that the photographs illustrating the products are not contractual.
- Each product has a description as well as photographies. Differences may exist between the product and its photography, depending on the screen resolution and the definition of colours of the screen of the computer of the user.
- L’île aux Fées is committed to delivering products that meet the requirements concerning the safety and health in accordance with European legislation, including legislation on regulated chemicals.
- L’île aux Fées does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The miniature smocked dress and bloomers for dolls are not designed as toys - they are products for collectors of 14 years of age and above. Charlotte sy Dimby does not claim responsibility for the usage made of this collector item.
- Prices on the product pages and in euros and include all taxes apart from shipping costs
- The full amount of the order including shipping fees is the one given to the Customer during the order validation.
- We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed.
- If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website (a price that is clearly too low, for example), and for whatever reason (IT bug, human error, technical error etc.), orders will be cancelled, even if it has been initially validated.
- The transfer of risks of loss and deterioration of products will be made after delivery and receipt of the Products by the Customer.
Selecting the items and adding to cart
- The customer selects the chosen Product
- The customer selects the size and quantity
- The customers then clicks on the "add to cart" button
- The customer can then continue shopping or modify his order (Product, Size, Quantity).
- At any time the customer can check the content of the basket by clicking on the basket icon at the top right of the screen to gain access to the summary of the order. The Customer can then modify his order (Product, Size, Quantity).
- Once the order is checked and amended if necessary, the Customer confirms its cart to finalise the order by clicking again on the checkout button
- A new page on the screen provides a recap of the customer's order
Entering delivery and billing details
- The customer must fill in all the required fields.
- The billing address will automatically be the same as the shipping address but can be changed if needed.
- The Customer will access on the screen the secure payment system.
Payment is made online by credit card only. Payment is made online by debit and credit card (Visa, Discover Card/ Master Card ).The Customer must enter its debit or credit card number, the expiration date and the 3 CVV numbers on the back of this card.
- If payment is accepted, the Customer is redirected to a confirmation screen control on the Website.
- In the event of failing settlement, the Customer will have up to three attempts to re-enter their bank details. After the third refusal, the Customer is re-directed on the Website to a screen informing him refusal of payment.
Confirmation of the Order
- The order from contains a summary of the order with each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes and shipping), the type of payment, shipping terms for the purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of an order form by charlottesydimby.com and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
- After the order form has been submitted, L’île aux Fées will process your order.
- If the products displayed are no longer available at the time of the customer’s last login to the website or once L’île aux Fées has received the order form, the client will be informed within a week (7 working days) after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the customer will be refunded.
- L’île aux Fées reserves the right not to accept the order in the case of: Abnormal or abusive claims, abnormal orders with regard to the quantity ordered, abnormal or abusive returns and exchanges or existing disputes with the Customer
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
To satisfy the wishes of children all over the world we ship internationally. We can ship to your home directly or to your hotel if it is more convenient.
We package our garments with great care and strive to send them as fast as possible. Our orders will be shipped within a maximum of eleven business days after the settlement of the order counting from the day following receipt of the order.
Exceeding the delivery time, not justified by force majeure (Act of God), the Customer may request cancellation of the sale and obtain within a maximum period of thirty days the refund of the amount paid in connection with the sale.
For international orders, certain countries may apply customs duty on imports. These are taken in charge by the company but up to the customer to pay.
Upon receipt of the goods,the Customer is required to verify the correctness of products.
In case of any anomaly concerning the delivery such as: damaged packaging, missing products, damaged products, products not complying with the order complaints may be addressed within a delay of 2 week after reception of the products. Notifications must be addressed to email@example.com
Where defects have been confirmed, the Customer can either ask for:
a. A replacement of the Product(s) at the expense of L’île aux Fées
b. A reimbursement of the order price (price of products and delivery charges) and cost of shipping, no later than within thirty (30) days from the mailing date of notification confirmation of error by the customer service.
Sales contracts made on our online website may be returned without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen days after the date of the receipt of the products purchased on charlottesydimby.com
The right of return shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met: The product(s) must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged.
Sending the products back
If these conditions are met the contract may be cancelled with charlottesydimby.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your wish for the products to be returned. A return form will then be sent to the customer. Once filled it must be sent back to email@example.com
Upon acknowledgment of receipt by the brand the goods may then be returned.The risks and costs of return are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
The products must be returned to our Parisian boutique L’île aux Fées within a period of fourteen days following the date of receipt of the products to the address.
L’île aux Fées
66, rue Notre Dame des Champs
After the products have been returned, L’île aux Fées shall check the conformity of the products with the terms and conditions indicated in Paragraph Return Right above.
When L’île aux Fées is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, the client shall receive the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by email.
The customer shall obtain a refund for the sms already pad to purchase the returned products.The sms will be refunded to as soon as possible, and in any case within 14 fourteen working days following the date on which to L’île aux Fées has received the return goods.If the recipient of the products is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums shall in all case be refunded to the individual who made the payment.
- L’île aux Fées cannot in any way be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, resulting from misuse or incident relating to the use of the of the product after receipt.
FORCE MAJEURE (ACT OF GOD)
- L’île aux Fées is not responsible for non-performance or part of its Obligations under the order placed by the Customer, if such non-performance is caused by an event of force majeure (act of god) as defined by substantive law.
- In such a case, the Customer will be informed of the occurrence of such event within 3 (three) days after its occurrence, by email.
- After a period of 1 (one) month, and the assumption the event constituting a force majeure (act of god) persists, the order will be cancelled and will, when appropriate, be recoverable on the credit card that was used to place the order within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sales are governed by the Laws of France.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, especially to take into account new laws and regulations. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of their publication
- If any of these terms of the Terms and Conditions is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
For all contacts and inquiries, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org